Day 1: Arrival to Iran /Tehran
Arrival to Iran and Tehran. Meet and greet by your guide, then transfer to hotel.Tehran is the capital and business city of Iran. Where you can find the most important governmental buildings of the modern period;but besides them, it is home to many historical monuments, great museums and parks. Tehran has many stories for its visitors. So, let’s take a time to listen to his stories by visiting:
• Iran national Museum
• National Jewelry Treasury
• Golestan Palace. It is the oldest historic monuments in Tehran that belongs to the Safavid dynasty and has visited many good and bad happening during its life.
• Then Tabiat Bridge
Point:Since many of international flights arrive to Tehran early in the morning. So, first day tour will be started after a short rest in the morning.
Point: Jewellery museum is open from Saturday till Tuesday, so, in case it is closed on your travel date, we will substitute with another attraction.
Day 2: Tehran /Ahvaz
Flight to Ahvaz in the morning. City of bridges and famous Karoun River. Drive to shushtar to visit:
• Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System
This remarkable irrigation system dates back to Achaemenid to Sassanid dynasty that is still in use and provides shushtar water. A complex of watermills, dams, rivers, canals and tunnels has made real masterpiece that every visitor admire it. Shushtar Water Structure was inscribed as UNESCO world heritage site in 2009.
Then drive to Susa for visiting:
• Apadana palace
Apadana winter palace of Achaemenid kings was built during Darius period and in 515 to 521 BC. The materials is used in walls are brick and for building columns is stone. This place includes Talar, Harem, Gate, yards and reception hall.
• Tomb of Daniel
It is the burial place of Daniel, the Jewish prophet. After Esther and Mordekhay tomb in Hamadan,
It is the second holiest site of Jews in Iran.
In 45 km of Susa, there is an a 3000 years ancient complex belongs to Elamite empire as a symbol of their art and architecture. It is the world’s oldest existing Ziggurat and one of the most beautiful attractions of Iran that registered in UNESCO on 1979 .
Day3: Ahvaz /Shiraz
Drive to Shiraz ,enroute visiting:
• Bishapour ancient city and Anahita temple
• Stone carving of Tang-e-chogan
Bisapour is located near “shahi” road that had been an important road in connecting cities in that time.
Overnight shiraz .
Shiraz is the sixth largest city of Iranthat was the former capital of Iran, during the Zand dynasty.It is also called the city of rose,nightingales and poets. The tour will be started by visiting:
• Shapouri Pavilion and Garden
• The Vakil complex that includes Vakil mosque, Bath, Arg and Bazaar
• Pars museum
In the afternoon, you will visit:
• Hafez and Saadi tomb
• Jahan Nama Garden
• Shah-e-Cheragh or Ali ebne Hamzeh Shrine
Shiraz has more attractions to offer that visiting all of them needs at least 3 to 4 days but today, too, we will select some other highlights such as:
• Nasir al-Mulk Mosque
• Zinat ol Molk house
• Eram Garden
• Afif-Abad Garden
Day6 : Shiraz /Isfahan
Drive to Isfahan in the morning. Enroute visiting:
• Persepolis, the ancient city of Persia and the capital of Achaemenid Empire. It was founded by Darius I in 518 B.C as a center for receptions and festivals.
• Pasargadae, That once was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great .
Overnight Isfahan .
Day 7 :Isfahan
The Persians call it “Nesf-e-Jahan” that means half of the world, because it has a large number of beautiful attractions and highlights so that could satisfy any taste in different aspects.
City tour of Isfahan will be started by visiting:
• Meidan-e- Naghshe Jahan ; a square located in the center of Isfahan and is surrounded by monumental buildings such as Imam and Sheykh Lotfollah mosques , Qaysariyyeh Portico that is very beautiful ,Isfahan Baazar and Ali Qapu .
In addition to these mentioned ones, there are around 200 two-storied arcades around the square that is full of handicrafts and souvenirs and will entertain you for hours.
In the afternoon:
• Walking along Zayanderood river and two famous bridges of Siosepol and Khajou .
Day8: Isfahan/Abyaneh /Kashan
Second day sightseeing of Isfahan will be started by visiting:
• Vank cathedral that is one the most beautiful churches in the world
• Hasht Behesht Palace
• Chehel sotoun
Leaving Isfahan and drive to Kashan .Enroute visiting:
• The red village of Abyaneh that is located 50 Km of Kashan and is famous for its red hue , special architecture and traditional clothes of its inhabitants .Another gem that will take you to long time before the current like a time machine .
Continue our way to kashan which is located on the edge of the central deserts of Iran and is one of the world’s oldest human settlements. Kashan city tour will be started by visiting:
• Fin Garden and bath; As its name shows it’s a Garden with a bath inside it that dates back to Safavid era and its reputation is due to the happening of a historical event
• The ancient archeological structure of Teppe Sialk ziggurat that is located in southwest of kashan and is claimed to be the world’s oldest ziggurat
• Sultan Amir Ahmad Bath
• The beautiful mosque of Agha Bozorg
Day9: kashan/ Tehran
Drive to Tehran to spend the last day in Tehran and visit:
• The Saad Abad complex
• National Museum of Iran
• Glassware Museum of Tehran
• Tehran Bazaar
So, travel to Iran will be finished by visiting the above mentioned ones. Then, transfer to Intel. Airport for departure.