Day 1: Arrival to Iran /Tehran
Arrival to Iran and Tehran .The capital and business city of Iran. Where you can find the most important governmental buildings of the modern period;but besides them, it is home to many historical monuments,great museums and parks. Tehran has many stories for its visitors. So, let’s take a time to listen to his stories by visiting:
• National Jewelry Treasury
• Golestan Palace.It is the oldest historic monuments in Tehran that belongs to the Safaviddynasty and has visited many good and bad happening during its life. Golestan Place is inscribe in UNESCO in 2013
• Tabiat Bridge
Other places that are listed in must see attractions of Tehran are:
• The Saad Abad complex
• National Museum of Iran
• Glassware Museum of Tehran
• Tehran Baazar
So, you will finish your second day of stay in Tehran by visiting the above mentioned ones.Overnight Tehran.
You will leave Tehran and start exploring Iran in the morning of third day and by moving to Kashan which is located on the edge of the central deserts of Iran and is one of the world’s oldest human settlements. Kashan city tour will be started by visiting:
• Fin Garden and bath; As its name shows it’s a Garden with a bath inside it that dates back to Safavid era and its reputation is due to the happening of a historical event
• The ancient archeological structure of Teppe Sialk ziggurat that is located in southwest of kashan and is claimed to be the world’s oldest ziggurat
• Sultan Amir Ahmad Bath
• The beautiful mosque of Agha Bozorg
Day4: Kashan /Isfahan
We think Kashan is worth to spend more than some few hours and so have considered another half day so that you can visit other attractions like :
• Kashan Bazaar
• Tabatabaei House
• Abbasi House
After that continue the way to:
• The red village of Abyaneh that is located 50 Km of kashan and is famous for its red hue , special architecture and traditional clothes of its inhabitants .Another gem that will take you to long time before the current like a time machine .
The last destination in fourth day will be Isfahan.OvernightIsfahan.
The Persians call it “Nesf-e-Jahan” that means half of the world, because it has a large number of beautiful attractions and highlights so that could satisfy any taste in different aspects.
City tour of Isfahan will be started by visiting:
• Meidan –e- imam or Naghsh-e-Jahan ; a square located in the center of Isfahan and is surrounded by monumental buildings such as Imam and Sheykh Lotfollah mosques , Qaysariyyeh Portico that is very beautiful ,Isfahan Baazar and Ali Qapu
In addition to these mentioned ones, there are around 200 two-storied arcades around the square that is full of handicrafts and souvenirs and will entertain you for hours.
In the afternoon:
• Walking along ZayanderoodRiver and two famous bridges of Siosepol and Khajou .Overnight Isfahan.
Second day sightseeing of Isfahan will be started with visiting:
• Vank cathedral that is one the most beautiful churches in the world
• ChaharBagh Theological school
• Hasht Behesht Palace
• Chehel sotoun
• Jame Mosque
• Flower Garden
Day7 :Isfahan/Naein/ Yazd
In the morning, drive to Yazd via Naein to visit :
• Pirnia Traditional House
• Rigareh Underground Water Mill
• Aba Bafiworkshopsthat are in Underground manmade caves
Day8 : Yazd
Full day city tour of Yazd to visit:
• Friday Mosque
• Towers of silence
• Jame mosque of Yazd
• Dowlat Abad Garden
• Zoroastrian Fire Temple
• Amir Chakhmagh
Afterall, spending some hours in old part of town that without doubt brings all visitors a unique and memorable experience.
Day9: Yazd / Shiraz
Leaving a mysterious town and the center of Zoroastrian culture in the morning and moving to another beautiful city with another world unique attraction. Around 135 km to Shiraz,there is the ruins of an old city in ancient Persia that once was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great and today there is just his tomb known as:
Continue our way to reach:
• Persepolis, another city of ancient Persia and the capital of Achaemenid Empire. It was founded by Darius I in 518 B.C as a center for receptions and festivals.
Shiraz is the sixth largest city of Iranthat was the former capital of Iran, during the Zand dynasty.It is also called the city of rose,nightingalesand poets. The tour will be started by visiting:
• Shapouri Pavilion and Garden
• The Vakil complex that includes Vakil mosque, Bath, Arg and Bazaar,Then Pars museum
Andin the afternoon, you will visit:
• Hafez and Saadi tomb
• Jahan Nama Garden
Shiraz has more attractions to offer that visiting all of them needs at least 3 to 4 days but today, too, we will select some other highlights such as:
• Zinat olMolkhouse
• Eram Garden
• Nasir al-Mulk Mosque
• Shah-e-Cheragh or Ali ebne Hamzeh Shrine
• Afif-Abad Garden
After a short rest at hotel, transfer to Intel. Airport for departure.