VIP & CIP (Commercial Important Persons)
We Provide all kind of vip services to you clients:
The Commercial Important Person Lounge (Special Protocol Lounge) or CIP at the Imam Khomeini Airport with its warm and friendly atmosphere and a spectacular paramount view of the runway , offers luxury services for the passengers who wish to experience more comfort at the arrival or departure with special protocol and escort services .if you have an outbound flight ,all you have to is to check in at the CIP reception desk , you will be guided to the CIP special Lounge where you will be relaxing while CIP staff will take care of your passport control procedure and ticket check-in .
If you have an inbound flight , you will be greeted at the get way , will be guided to the CIP staff will take care of all formalities .while at the Lounge , guests are served by different hot and cold soft drinks , a variety of sweets , cakes and sandwiches .Guests also have access to international newspapers and wireless internet .Many of industrial managers , businessmen ,and cultural and scientific figures are among our satisfied regular guests.
Inbound flights and arrivals:
- All arrival passengers must provide their flight details 48 hours before arrival in IKA Airport (Imam Khomeini Airport)
- After landing please take note of the board sign indicating your name in order to follow the CIP personnel to the Longue
- You must provide the personnel with your passport and flight tickets in order to clear the passport inspection and collect your luggages
Outbound flights departure:
- All departure clients must provide their flight details 24 hours before actual departure time from IKA, and be present 2 hours a head of flight departure
- CIP lounge entrance can be found in departure Terminal of International Airport next to the escalator
- After handing your Luggage & Passport you will be directed to the CIP lounge
- You can enjoy the atmosphere and refreshments while waiting for the formalities, to proceed to the Gate
- Short before departure you will be guided to the departure Gate by the personal