As Morshedi House is a revamped traditional house in the center of the city, it does not have many rooms. There is a total of 8 rooms in the hotel. As this is a boutique hotel, you can presume everything to be unique. There are 4 double rooms, 2 triple rooms and 2 family rooms with five beds in each room. The rooms are conveniently spacious and the interiors are commendable. All rooms have handcrafted carpets and traditional furnishings imparting a royal feel to the weary traveler. There are private bathrooms and some rooms have a kitchen as well. Moreover, all rooms have a garden view and the family rooms have a pool as well. Besides these facilities, there is a mini-bar, bathrooms with bathtub and shower, refrigerator, wardrobe, air conditioning, wake-up service, and other basic amenities.
- FAM Tour “The Unknown Iran”
- The beauty of Bam is beyond imagination
- Why you’re wrong about Iran, things I learned cycling around the world
- Direct Flights between Russia and Kish Island to start, more Russian tourist visting Kish Iran
- Shiraz more ancient than previously thought, go back over 6,500 years