Malek-o-Tojjar as the first mud brick hotel world wide,was inaugurated in 1997 and became complete with 23 rooms and 77 beds. Its unique characteristics have changed it into a residential utopia for those who seek comfort and peace. The central courtyard and the base mentare are used as traditional restaurants serving local and international recipes besides a coffee shop.
- FAM Tour “The Unknown Iran”
- The beauty of Bam is beyond imagination
- Why you’re wrong about Iran, things I learned cycling around the world
- Direct Flights between Russia and Kish Island to start, more Russian tourist visting Kish Iran
- Shiraz more ancient than previously thought, go back over 6,500 years